Saturday, June 16, 2012

Ooooppss. It's been over a year since I posted anything on here. My bad. So many things have changed. Our dog Goomba and our cat Spot, have left our home after being with the family for over 13 years. Grandma Leonard died just 3 months shy of her 100th birthday. Two puppies, Genius and Havik joined the family at the end of last year and Ethan has a baby sister Saydee, to watch over. Spencer is only two months away from graduation from PA school. I turned 50 and my body thinks it's 50 but my mind is still thinking late 30's. Hopefully in the near future I will have something to add to this blog that will be interesting. Until then, Be blessed and be a blessing.

1 comment:

  1. Anything inspiring to add yet, dad? By the way, most of this post is no fun to read... just saying.

    ReplyDelete